Luraco iRobotics 9 Plus Sale
- Regular price
While some people may think that massage chairs are all the same, Luraco Technologies sets out to prove that they are not and that AMERICAN-MADE massage chairs are the best!
Luraco spent the last 3 years creating the Luraco i9 Medical Massage Chair that is full of unique and advanced features for delivering superior and medicinal massages!
As a result of the hard work of the Luraco Research and Development team, the Luraco i9 Medical Massage Chair has already been awarded 7 U.S. patents with several more patents pending.
* PATENTED SPLIT L-TRACK: In the past, massage chairs were made with either an “L-Track” or an “S-Track” (both have good features but both tracks also have limitations). The SPLIT L-TRACK takes all the benefits of an L-Track chair while also delivering a premium “stretch” massage that is found in S-Track chairs. It is a true engineering breakthrough that shows the power of American Engineering!
* EASY ENTRY ARMRESTS: The armrest slides back making it easier for getting in and out of the chair. This feature is “patent allowed” and lets the elderly or people with physical challenges have a way to safely sit down while also taking up less space than last year’s side-swinging arms.
* PATENTED “BUTTERFLY TECHNOLOGY ROLLERS”: with an enhanced 3D robotic system! The new BUTTERFLY technology is a unique 3D roller motion that feels unlike any other chair on the market. Luraco does not play games with marketing terms such as calling our chairs anything more than “3D” please don’t be misled by questionable marketing of other brands that call themselves 4D or 5D. There are truly only 3 Dimensions in the Universe (height, width, depth) and while other brands may call heat, music, speed, and rhythm adjustments additional dimensions, the i9 has them all too! If we wanted to mislead, the i9 would be 7D, but Luraco chooses not to intentionally confuse consumers.
* FULL LEATHER CHAIR: That looks as great as it feels! Luraco made the i9 with all of these outstanding features wrapped in luxury-level and car-quality full leather making it unlike any other chair on the market.
* FOUR SECTIONS of ARM ROLLERS: for hand and forearm massages that are all (patent pending).
* PATENTED FOOT & CALF ROLLERS: for intense calf massages and triple rollers for more coverage of the soles of the feet. The i9 brings more massage roller locations for additional and genuine massage experiences.
* FAST AND ACCURATE BODY SCAN: (thanks to a new super high-speed Gigahertz microprocessor).
* PATENTED TOUCHSCREEN REMOTE CONTROLLER: Similar to when iPhones first came out, Luraco was the first manufacturer to bring touchscreen technology to massage chairs! Luraco Remotes have two U.S. patents and are not only fast, but they allow for easy, convenient, intuitive operation and they are nice looking too!
* PATENTED ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER & BICEP AIR BAGS: As there are different sizes of people, there are different heights for where shoulders will be when sitting in a chair. This feature allows another way to adjust the i9 to personal body size.
* IMPROVED AIR MASSAGE: Along with the new airbag locations, the i9 has improved the airbags for thigh compression, lower back twisting, and an enhanced stretching experience.
* HEAT THERAPY: for three areas (hands, lower back, and feet).
* 5 DIFFERENT USERS MEMORY SETTINGS: With all the options to make the i9 a perfect fit, Luraco realized that in many homes there will be multiple people who will be using it. The i9 allows for up to 5 Different Users to save their favorite chair settings! Imagine that, it’s like having 5 chairs in one!
* 5 LEVELS OF INTENSITY CONTROL: from super-soft to super-intense. Allows the user to fully customize their preferred level of massage comfort.
* 6 INDEPENDENT AREAS FOR INTENSITY CONTROLS: (Neck, Upper Back, Lower Back, Arms, Calves, and Feet). Users can personalize what area of their body to be more or less intense.
* TRUE ZERO GRAVITY: (neutral body posture position) which has been proven to heighten the state of relaxation and well-being.
* 7 LANGUAGES OF VOICE RESPONSE: The i9 confirms what commands you have given it in 7 different language options (English, Vietnamese, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, and Korean).
* 9 PRESET PROGRAMS: and limitless customizable individual body part massage options.
* MANUAL SETTINGS: for targeted massage therapy to specific body parts including Kneading and Tapping with Variable Speed Controls.
* PATENTED NOISE REDUCTION TECHNOLOGY: to maximize relaxation and improve health and wellbeing.
* PATENTED STRETCHING: Unique body and 2-position foot stretching. Body swivel with twist stretching not found on any other products.
* BLUE-TOOTH SPEAKERS: High-quality and powerful for smartphone music streaming.
* PATENTED 3-LAYERED FOOTREST: for better calf massager.
* Helpful diagrams of body acupuncture points and reflexologies.
* Blood Pressure and Heart Rates Monitoring (optional) – patent pending.
* FDA, UL, and CE listed.
* U.S-based customer service and after-sales support.
* 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
As with all other Luraco Massage Chairs, the i9 is researched, developed, and made in Arlington, Texas USA, and shipped around the globe.
* i9 offers Complete Relaxation of Mind and Body – Don’t let stress affect your health, and don’t settle for outdated technologies.
3 Year Standard Manufacturer's / Parts & Labor Warranty
Note: This warranty plan is only available for in-home use application only. Luraco does not offer this plan for commercial use. No labor warranty will be offered for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and international sales.
- This warranty includes parts and in-home labor costs covered for the first 3 years at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty can be extended by an additional 1-2 years for parts (excluding labor).
- Structural framework against manufacturers defects in material or workmanship is covered for 5 years.
- This warranty includes a 1-year manufacturers warranty for commercial use. The structural framework of the massage chair is covered for the entire year of the warranty.
- This warranty includes parts and labor costs covered for the first 6 months at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes an additional 6 months for parts (excluding labor) at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty does not cover any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation, alterations, or modifications of original condition, or unauthorized repairs.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper use of electrical/power supply, electrical disturbances, and power surges.
- This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear including leather or fabric covering.
- The warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally, accidental or neglect: including but not limited to stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns, loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility, or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; and products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
- This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of this product.
*Due to holiday shipping and supply chain issues, shipping times may extend 7-10 business days.
Curbside Delivery - Free Shipping
AVERAGE SHIPPING TIME: 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS
* Please note if you live above ground level without an elevator (master on 2nd, in an apartment, etc), the delivery company won't take your massage chair up the stairs. If so, you may want to consider white glove delivery instead.
With the standard delivery, you must assemble the product yourself. This usually involves attaching the air lines, arms and leg piece, which is pretty simple as long as you can follow instructions. Installation takes about 30 - 90 minutes depending on the massage chair.
Massage chairs are heavy, so make sure you have extra helpers to move the box around and help with assembly.
If you live in Hawaii, Alaska or Canada, please contact us for a shipping quote.