Daiwa Hubble Massage Chair Sale
- Regular price
Relax the body and de-stress with a full-body experience with Daiwa Hubble Massage Chair. The Hubble’s unique design allows it to take up as little room as possible while offering the biggest set of features available. The Wall-Hugger design uses a pivot-base system so that you can place it almost up against a wall and still enjoy the full recline position. The Zero Gravity recline feature positions the body in an optimal angle that relieves pressure on the joints and gives a peaceful, weightless sensation.
48 Airbag Massage on the Upper and Lower Body
Built into the chair are 48 airbags that rhythmically inﬂate and deﬂate during your massage session.
Undulating Airbag Massage
Powerful airbags inﬂate and deﬂate in an alternating pattern around the calves and the feet to relieve tension and improve circulation, while built-in grips gently hold your ankles in place.
Therapeutic Heat Therapy
The Therapeutic Heat function around the lumbar region provides soothing relief from chronic lower-back pain. Heat therapy helps ease tension and stress, relieve arthritis pain, and heal sore muscles. Warm muscles are more pliable, making the massage treatments more effective.
Zero Space Wall Hugger Design
The Hubble’s gliding recline mechanism takes up much less space, allowing the entire chair to fully recline when placed just 0” from any wall.
Zero Gravity Experience
The Zero Gravity Recline shifts the recline angle, evenly distributing body weight and reducing pressure on joints and organs. You’ll experience a floating sensation that over time reduces chronic pain.
L-Shaped Massage Track
An extra-long, L-Shaped Massage Track runs from the top of the shoulders to the upper thighs. The 3D SmartScan maps your entire back before each massage in order to provide a custom experienced that is contoured to your spine. The Auto Body Scanning System maps your entire back before the massage begins, to ensure massage accuracy and efficiency. This system ensures a massage that is contoured to the unique curvature of your spine.
Adjustable Shoulder Pads
With a simple adjustment, the massaging shoulder pads can accommodate larger arms and shoulders for maximum effect. No other massage chair on the market offers this adjustment, which works by swiveling the pad up, allowing it to target the large muscles at the top of the arm. When inflated, they push firmly against the shoulder on either side.
Thermal Knee Massage
The most-advanced, full-featured leg massager of the Hubble’s Legrest includes a heated knee massage, targeting one of the most injury-prone spots on the body. During a massage, the leg massager will periodically slide up to the knee applying heat and gentle airbag modulations to stretch tendons and soothe painful inflammation. Choose from 3 levels of heat.
Automatic leg extension
The leg unit automatically extends out up to 6.3 inches for taller people.
3D Massage Rollers
The Hubble features our next-generation 3D Massage Rollers. By moving in multiple directions, the rollers are designed on an extra plane of movement that allows them to follow the natural contours of your body. Select up to 5 intensity levels for the ultimate full-body massage.
Triple Reflexology Foot Roller
Based on the principles of reflexology, our foot rollers activate nerve endings on the feet to relieve tension, improve circulation, and renew vitality. Our three different foot rollers target the specific needs of the feet.
Smartphone and Tablet + Charging Station
The Hubble Massage Chair App connects wirelessly to your chair using Bluetooth. Use the app to access the controls, including activating manual and automatic massage programs, targeting massage to different parts of your body, or varying the massage type and intensity. Keep your devices charged with Hubble's convenient USB charging port.
Bonus Chair & Foot Pads
The 3/4-inch-thick soft chair pad allows you to enjoy the chair as a recliner without any massage treatment.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Massage Roller||3D Quad Rollers|
|Massage Roller Track||42" L-Track|
|Massage Roller Adjustments||6 Levels of Speed|
|Glute Massage||Massage Roller|
|Removable Back Pad||Yes|
|Body Scan Technology||Yes|
|Foot Massage||Foot Rollers with 3 levels of speed and Air Compression|
|Zero Gravity Recline||2 Positions|
|Manual Programs||Point Massage|
|Massage Techniques||Kneading up, Kneading down, Tapping, Knocking, Shiatsu, Sync, Rhythm, 3D Shiatsu|
|Deep Tissue Massage||Yes|
|Heat Therapy||Calf, Lumbar|
|Total Airbags||48 Airbags|
|Airbag Intensity Adjustments||Yes|
|Calf Massage||Air Compression Massage with Adjustable Calf Massage|
|Ottoman Length Adjustment||Automatic|
|Timer Setting||10 to 30 Minutes|
|Device Charging||USB Port|
|Air Massage||Shoulder, Arms, Hips, Calves, and Feet|
|Distance to Wall||0"|
|Height Range||5'0" - 6'6"|
|Controller Types||Slim LCD Remote, Android APP, and iOS APP|
|Controller Languages||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, and Vietnamese|
|Dimensions Upright||63.8"L x 33.5"W x 49"H|
|Dimensions Recline||71.7"L x 33.5"W x 33"H|
Warranties for online purchase for new models
Daiwa is dedicated to upholding a reputation of dependability, quality products, and great customer support. We offer comprehensive service centers across the United States, and we are proud to provide warranties for all of our massage chairs.
Please register your warranty as soon as possible by using our Warranty Registration system below. Warranty coverage begins at the time of purchase (with registration, see below), and covers a chair’s parts and framework for a period of two years, along with labor for one year, after initial purchase. An extended warranty is also available for purchase. Any one of our dealers would be happy to clarify the details of our warranty to meet your satisfaction.
Extended warranty purchase
As part of our commitment to ensuring a great experience, we offer the option to extend the basic warranty above. We have a variety of options to suit your budget and service needs. Our flexible plan allows you to purchase parts and labor separately, if you desire.
The maximum extended warranty period is 5 year parts and 5 years labor.
|Additional 1 year||$200|
|Additional 2 years||$400|
|Additional 3 years||$600|
|Additional 4 years||$800|
|Additional 1 year||$150|
|Additional 2 years||$300|
|Additional 3 years||$450|
1) DEFINITIONS – For the purpose of this Limited Warranty, the following terms shall have the following meanings: (1) “Distributor” shall mean Daiwa; (2) “Equipment” shall mean a Daiwa product or system; (3) “Customer” shall mean only the residential end-user of the Equipment who is the original purchaser of the equipment from an authorized reseller. Usages of “you” or “your” refer to the Customer; (4) “Commencement Date” shall mean the date on which the Equipment is first purchased by a Customer from the Distributor or from an authorized Daiwa reseller; (5) “Service Period” shall mean the Two (2) year period commencing on the Commencement Date; (6) “Administrator” shall mean Daiwa. Usage of “we,” “us,” or “our” shall mean the Administrator.
2) COVERAGE – During the Service Period, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any defective Equipment. We will return the Equipment to a properly functioning state. To obtain performance you must be the original purchaser and be able to provide us with the original, dated proof of purchase for the Equipment. This Limited Warranty extends only to Customers. Only our representatives may perform repairs on the Equipment under this Limited Warranty. Replaced parts shall be covered under this Limited Warranty for the remainder of the Service Period or for thirty (30) days, whichever is longer. We will provide on-site service as necessary on regular workdays between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. your local time. Warranty registration is not a condition precedent to obtaining performance under this Limited Warranty. If a particular replacement part is not available from the manufacturer, we will make reasonable efforts to locate a compatible replacement part. If we are unable to locate a compatible part, we may replace your Equipment with a similar product. Under no circumstances shall the retail replacement value exceed the original net price paid for the Equipment. In the event you choose not to accept a replacement for your Equipment, we shall no longer be responsible for making repairs under this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty may not be transferred at any time during the original term.
3) EXCLUSIONS – This Limited Warranty does not include service needed on Equipment as a result of any of the following: (1) Dropped product or components including remote controls, cracked remote controller screens, or cracked remote housing; (2) Cosmetic changes, tears, or failure of fabrics, woods, foam, pads, plastics, upholsteries, exterior coverings, and damages and changes resulting from normal wear and tear; (3) Installation, set-up, or relocation from the originally installed location; (4) Negligence, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, electrical disturbances and power surges, acts of nature, or work, attachments, additions, alterations, or modifications by persons other than authorized Administrator service providers; (5) Failure by the Customer to use a high-quality surge protector during the entire Service Period; (6) Improper operating environment; (7) Any problem not involving a defect; (8) Damage or malfunction whatsoever caused by an animal or pet; (9) Damage or malfunction whatsoever caused by liquids of any kind; (10) Rental, business, commercial, institutional or other nonresidential use; (11) Unnecessary service calls. If no problem is found upon diagnosis by us or any other third party, you may be charged our standard rate for service calls, shipping costs, and parts; and (12) Use of any item with the Equipment if the item is not designated for use with the Equipment. Floor models that have been on display for more than nine (9) months are not covered under any provisions of this Limited Warranty.
4) YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES – You shall: (1) operate the Equipment in an environment meeting the requirements delineated in the Equipment’s owner manual and other provided instructions; (2) protect the supply of electricity to the Equipment through the use a high quality surge protection device; (3) promptly report to us any diagnostic messages; (4) permit no work on the Equipment except by our authorized service providers; (5) have an adult representative present whenever we provide support services; (6) perform telephone or email diagnostic procedures as requested by us; (7) safeguard and return (at our expense) all replacement parts shipped to you. You assume financial responsibility for all parts and accessories shipped to you until the item or part replaced is returned to us.
5) EXCULPATION AND INDEMNIFICATION – Our maximum liability under this Limited Warranty is limited to the cost of repairing or replacing defective Equipment. We shall not be liable to you for incidental and consequential damages. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. We have provided this Limited Warranty pursuant to an agreement between the Distributor and us. All our obligations under the agreement run solely to the Distributor. Under no circumstances shall you or anyone else ever be deemed to be a third-party beneficiary of the agreement. We shall not be liable for, and you hereby indemnify and hold us and every authorized service provider harmless from, damage, claim, or cause of action, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, occurring to you, or to the employees or agents of you, or to any other third party, or to the property of any of the foregoing, which may arise as a result of any defect covered by this Limited Warranty or as a result of any service performed under this Limited Warranty.
Curbside Delivery - Free Shipping
AVERAGE SHIPPING TIME: 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS
* Please note if you live above ground level without an elevator (master on 2nd, in an apartment, etc), the delivery company won't take your massage chair up the stairs. If so, you may want to consider white glove delivery instead.
With the standard delivery, you must assemble the product yourself. This usually involves attaching the air lines, arms and leg piece, which is pretty simple as long as you can follow instructions. Installation takes about 30 - 90 minutes depending on the massage chair.
Massage chairs are heavy, so make sure you have extra helpers to move the box around and help with assembly.
If you live in Hawaii, Alaska or Canada, please contact us for a shipping quote.
White Glove Delivery (In-Home Delivery and Assembly)
AVERAGE SHIPPING TIME: 10-20 BUSINESS DAYS
$12,999.99 Sale price
As low as $453/month withLearn more.
$9,499.00 Sale price
As low as $331/month withLearn more.
As low as $157/month withLearn more.